Salary: up to £60,000
- Are you an Audit Supervisor looking to step into a Manager position?
- Do you want to manage a close-knit team of driven and ambitious individuals?
What is great about the Audit Manager role:
- Work within a Top 100 chartered accountancy practice with a long history and strong reputation
- Work with an established client base operating in various industries with turnovers up to £100m
- Carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions
- Fantastic benefits including season ticket loan, 25 days holidays + TOIL + bonus + yearly salary review + gym discounts and more
- Dress down Fridays
- Flexible working hours
What you will be doing as the Audit Manager:
- Managing audit engagements from planning to completion
- Supervising, training and developing junior members of the team
- Function as a key point of contact for clients and Partners respectively
- Attend client meetings and build long-lasting relationships with clients
To succeed in this Audit Manager role you need to:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have sound technical knowledge of leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Have experience in leading or supervising a team
- Be commercially aware, proactive and able to make decisions quickly
This is a great role to take your career to the next level. Do not miss your chance to apply. Should you need any further details on the role contact me directly! 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.