Assistant Accountant in Yeovil
A well-established accountancy practice in Yeovil are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their offices. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and looking to progress in their career. The role would suit someone studying towards the AAT with a view to progressing to the ACCA. A minimum of 1-2 years of accountancy practice is essential for this role.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience but likely to be in the £18-20k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are studying for the AAT, what have you completed and what have you got left to do?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.