Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior - Northampton
Fantastic opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join a growing independent firm in Northampton dealing with the audit, accounting and advisory requirements for a varied range of SMEs. This is best suited to an ambitious ACA or ACCA looking for long term career progression as your skills and career develop.
Job Description for Audit and Accounts Senior
- To control a portfolio of small limited companies. Detail regarding the portfolio work is as listed below.
- To work as part of a team in respect of the firms audit clients (will include limited away travel).
- To work on ad hoc projects (accounting and tax).
- To support the senior manager and partners with client work as needed.
- To help train, develop and supervise staff.
Control of Portfolio
- Ensure work completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all deadlines met
- To book out junior staff to assist with work as appropriate
- Ensure all communications replied to promptly. To include letters, emails and phone calls
- Ensure all WIP billed at the earliest time. Review all WIP monthly for ongoing jobs and interim WIP
- Meeting the clients to review and discuss accounts and other advice as necessary.
- To advise on commercial and taxation planning (on the job training and external courses will aid the development of this skill).
- The candidate will most likely be a qualified ACA or ACCA Audit and Accounts Senior .
- Must have strong audit AND accountancy experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Good IT skills (Sage, Word and Excel essential, Iris desirable)
- Car owner and driver
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Supportive and reliable team member
- Flexible and adaptable through organisation growth
- Resilient and positive through change
- Loyal and self motivated
- Displays integrity and commitment
Package and Benefits
- Salary: Market salary depending on experience
- Holiday: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays, plus additional time off at Christmas (although this is subject to the discretion of the partners)
- Fully funded staff canteen and staff room
- Medical Health Insurance
- Comprehensive external training package
- Extensive Internal on the job training
- Discretionary bonuses are paid to staff for overall contribution to the firm, initiative and hard work.
This is a very good career developmental opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior offering plenty of scope for skills development and progression within the firm.
Contact Us At Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via our website at www.waverecruit.com
Apply for Audit and Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Northampton
- Audit Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Northampton
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Northampton
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Northampton
- Tax Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Northampton