Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior - Milton Keynes c£36K - £40K
We are recruiting for an ACA / ACCA qualified audit and accounts senior looking for an opportunity to step up to a role which will provide exposure to managing a portfolio of clients and working closely at Partner level.
A role offering variety and responsibility along with continuing progression within the firm.
This is an excellent career development opportunity to be given the responsibility of managing a small portfolio of clients and be the main point of contact for your clients. The role will be varied and will largely revolve around dealing with the audit (60%) and accounting (40%) requirements for SMEs; clients will be varied and include a mixture of manufacturing, charities and overseas subsidiaries.
The role will provide you with significant direct client contact and you will have the opportunity to supervise and support junior staff members, therefore strong technical and communication skills are essential.
Requirements for Audit and Accounts Senior role:
- Ideally ACA or ACCA Qualified audit and accounts senior, though candidates with strong audit experience but not qualified can also be considered.
- Experience in planning and leading audit assignments with ability to supervise junior staff and assist with their development.
- Audit and accounts preparation experience is essential.
- Strong IT skills with experience using a variety of software including Iris, Sage, and CCH is beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication skills with experience in dealing with clients at all levels.
- Ambition is important with the desire to progress your career and continue with your professional development.
This is a progressive opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior offering exposure to managing client relationships with a high level of autonomy. There are prospects to gain promotions within the firm as part of the firm's succession planning.
Contact Us At Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com