Personal Tax Senior
Personal Tax Senior - North West London - up to £30,000
Are you looking to kickstart your career in Personal Tax?
Would you like full study support for your ATT or CTA whilst gaining exposure to personal tax work?
If the answer to either of these is yes, then this Personal Tax Semi-Senior role is ideal for you.
What's great about this role?
- The Personal Tax Senior is based in brand new state of the art, open plan offices
- Not only are they a full training firm offering CTA, they also offer monthly in-house training with tropical subjects submitted by members of the firms training forum
- The practice has a satellite office based in Central London and employees can work out of here up to twice a week if required
- The firm is the only UK member firm of an established international network
- The Personal Tax Senior will give you exposure to a complex client portfolio which will allow you to develop your technical skills
- The work will be varied and will include CGT, IHT, residence and domicile matters
This Personal Tax Senior will be looking to move to an accountancy firm which not only offers flexible working in an inclusive and supportive environment but also gives more autonomy in your career.
If you are an ambitious Personal Tax Senior, then this role will be ideal for you. Please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.