Personal Tax Manager
Personal Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
Are you an experienced Personal Tax Manager looking for a fresh challenge to apply and develop your skills?
Would you like to work for a multi award winning firm which offers market leading flexible working?
Why this firm?
This practice will offer a wide range of benefits when you start including:
- Competitive starting salary
- Professional qualification support, including professional subscriptions, study materials, study leave and exam costs
- Bonus on passing each of the 3 levels of the ACA with first time passes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Ability to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Shares after 1 year's service
- Social activities/charitable events
- UK200 lifestyle retail discount benefits
In addition to this they offer a smarter way of working which means that you have flexibility to work when and where you want so long as it does not disrupt the clients, supervision and study or your team.
As Personal Tax Manager, you will:
- Job management - effective control of own portfolio job and client costs as well as full responsibility for portfolio WIP, billing procedures and debtor control with liaison with appropriate partners
- Commercial awareness - seeks fee development opportunities for compliance/added value/specialist work with existing and new clients
- Client relations - main point of contact for compliance and general queries from clients within own portfolio
This role will allow you to either manage a full portfolio of general practice clients or a specialist consultant without portfolio.
The successful Personal Tax Manager will be CTA part qualified or fully qualified with substantial experience of personal tax. The individual will also have had previous management experience.
To find out more information about this Personal Tax Manager, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.