Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Top 10 Practice - up to £90,000
This Corporate Tax Senior Manager will be a senior member of the Tax group, responsible for assisting Partners in servicing clients, directing Tax services and managing people within the Tax department.
Be responsible for approving and signing off work in accordance with the firm's standard under terms of "tax license". A significant part of the role will be business development of existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical and/or sector knowledge and expertise.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the partner
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firm's criteria
- Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors
- Provide overall support to Partners on client matters and assist Partners in the management of the group
- Training provided to more junior staff both on the job and through monitoring exam and on the job performance, whilst consistently providing feedback
Sales and Marketing:
- Be able to recognise business and sales opportunities and progress these forward
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work
- Able to take advantage of marketing/PR opportunities
Communication and representation:
- Develop contact with clients at senior level and maintain contact with other levels as appropriate
- Act as a liaison between the client and other specialist service groups
The successful Corporate Tax Senior Manager will need to have maintained an in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation and specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex corporate tax issues. This Corporate Tax Senior Manager will have the ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably. Ideally, this individual will be educated to degree level with the CTA or ACA qualification.
For more information on this Corporate Tax Senior Manager please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.