Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
Why work for this firm?
- Training and development - In addition to supporting you for the ACA, ACCA, ATT and CTA qualifications they also run a future leaders programme each year with the purpose of equipping Managers/Senior Managers with the necessary skills and behaviours to become the Partners of the future
- Flexible working - the flexible hours of work policy gives everyone the opportunity to find a better balance between their professional and personal lives. With one of the Partners even saying "There is a great work life balance here which as a young parent is very important"
- Social activities and fundraising - the social activities are well attended across the firm and extremely varied to ensure there is something for everyone
This corporate tax team has experienced extensive growth over a number of years, serving a client base of UK and international clients, including household names and high-street brands.
The Corporate Tax Manager role:
- Support the partners in this growing and dynamic corporate tax team
- With a client base and tax advisory work to rival much larger firms. This opportunity has arisen due to strong growth within the firm over a number of years
- Full management of a client portfolio consisting owner-managed and listed, domestic and international clients
- Responsibility for delivering high-quality, proactive tax advisory services too diverse client base on a wide range of matters
They key requirements for this role are:
- ACA and/or CTA
- Extensive post qualification experience
Other experience which would be beneficial is:
- M&A work including tax efficient structuring and due diligence
- Corporate reorganisations including demergers and reconstructions
- Knowledge of international tax principals such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPs is an advantage
- Property taxation, including property development by UK and overseas companies
- Employee incentive arrangements including EMI, ESS, unapproved shares plans and share valuations
For more information on this Corporate Tax Manager role please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.