Finance Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Finance Assistant / Credit Controller
Location: Bournemouth and Poole
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, natural & smoke ventilation specialists, are currently looking for an experienced Finance Assistant / Credit Controller who loves a challenge and has a keen eye for detail along with the ability to multitask, hit deadlines, resolve issues and communicate with Senior Managers.
You will work closely with the sales teams to ensure that all customer needs are met, which can at times create a frenetic work pace.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Factoring Accounts - obtaining credit limits and uploading invoices for factoring.
- Responsible for Credit Protection (invoice insurance) - Ensure reporting to the credit protection company is completed so that invoice protection is adhered to.
- Notes on the sales ledger updated on all accounts.
- Allocation of payments.
- To respond to invoice queries and debtor chase calls working alongside the Factoring Company.
- Set up and maintain debtors watch list report.
- To work with the sales team to ensure the timely receipt of sales ledger balances.
- Assisting other areas of the finance team in the accurate and timely completion of their duties.
- Adhoc duties as required by the Group Financial Controller.
- Experience in Credit Control, Sales Ledger Cash Collection and Payment Processing.
- High Level of Accuracy, with a methodical approach to work.
- Experience of Invoice factoring and credit protection (invoice insurance).
- Experience within the construction industry of project work and dealing with quantity surveyors.
- Experience of working with windows-based accounting systems - training will be given on SAGE 200/SAGE50 if required.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excel/Word/Outlook - intermediate.
- Hands on team player used to working within a small team.
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing up to a maximum of 30 days
- Free parking
- Group Pension Scheme
- Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer
- Development Programme, up to 100% funding for development programmes
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Payment Processing, Purchase Ledger, Assistant Accountant, Financial Administrator, Accounts Admin, Finance Support, Assistant Credit Controller, Credit Control, Junior Accountant, Cash Flow Reporting, Office Administrator, Business Support Assistant may also be considered for this role.