In-House Personal Tax Adviser - Financial Services
Work for this wealth management business where you can benefit from their excellent reputation. This business is a subsidiary of a global asset manager giving the impressive backing that makes it somewhere to be proud of - but the tax team is still small enough so there is excellent scope to develop.
So, what's the role you ask? The good news is it's varied. In the initial instance, the split of your work is looking to be 70% compliance and 30% advisory with the advisory function to expand as their tax function grows and continues to generate more revenue. In this role, you will be the face of the business's tax team. You will be out advising clients, attending client meetings and completing reports. If you want to get into the specifics, here's what you need to know:
- Have a wealth of experience dealing with a wide range of personal tax planning
- You will be developing junior members of staff
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability
- Meeting with clients and collating information
- Liaising and negotiating with HMRC
- Creating tax strategies for personal clients
And that's only some of the activities you'll be tasked with!
So, the business sounds like it's just 'up your street' and you want to know what they can offer you? There's most certainly a lot, this business prides itself on offering:
- Great work life balance
- Sociable cultures with company outings
- Pension and health-care benefits
- Annual bonus and a competitive salary
- Quarterly incentives and opportunity for overseas conferences
To work here there are a few qualities you'll need to succeed as their next Personal Tax Adviser:
- Must be CTA qualified OR CTA part qualified and working towards completing your qualification (beginners are welcome)
- Should have a wealth of experience dealing with a wide range of personal tax planning
- Must have an excellent sense of humour!
- You need to be determined and motivated
Do you tick all these boxes? If so don't hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.