Audit & Accounts Manager - Central London
Audit & Accounts Manager | Top 100 Firm | Central London
AJ Chambers are currently representing a growing Top 100 firm based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Manager to work on a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally. The split on this opportunity is around 40% Audit and 60% Accounts.
- Organising and participating in audit meetings to discuss topical issues
- Completing and updating client due diligence forms as and when required.
- Perform any special professional work as requested by partners.
- Managing and developing a team of 3-5 individuals with varying degrees of experience.
- Majority of work will currently be focussed on accounts statutory compliance under FRS102/FRS102 1A with some reporting under IFRS and undertaking specialist audits.
- Liaising and meeting with clients in relation to audit planning, progress and conclusion. Making pro-active recommendations where relevant.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
If interested in hearing more about this role please apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers