VAT Manager - London - up to £70,000
This role will provide advisory services for a wide range of clients with the primary responsibility to be dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients as well as being able to provide assistance to Director/Principals/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group. A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek any new business opportunities arising at existing and new clients.
The successful VAT Manager will do the following
- Responsible for all day to day compliance affairs of clients, and involved with related advisory matters, whilst being supervised by Manager/Director/Partner and communicating with clients
- Take full responsibility for project delivery
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firm's criteria
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Principles/Senior Manager
- Training must be provided to more junior staff both on the job and through monitoring exam and on the job performance, whilst consistently providing feedback
This Vat Manager should be:
- Significant understanding of VAT principles
- Some tax advisory experience is preferable but not essential
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
For more information about this VAT Manager role or the VAT team, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.