VAT Senior Manager
VAT Senior Manager - London - £75,000 - £85,000
The role will provide an opportunity for the individual to work across a wide range of clients advising on many different aspects of VAT advisory, dispute resolution, transaction and liability matters. Advice is provided directly to the clients as well as being able to support internal partners and staff on a variety of different VAT issues.
The VAT group organises itself into two teams, one dealing with predominately charity and not for profit clients and the other focusing on commercial enterprises, including high net worth individuals and international VAT. A VAT Senior Manager is being sought to join the VAT group and will be a part of a team of 8.
The successful VAT Senior Manager will possess the following:
- Experience of VAT across sectors and a good understanding of VAT principles
- Have a commercial outlook when delivering advice and find opportunities to develop new business
- Good client handling skills
- Must be personable and able to explain complex issues in a way non-VAT experts will understand - dealing directly with non-VAT partners and other technical staff
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm and motivation for selling services to existing clients of the firm and to non-clients, including taking responsibility for marketing projects
- Experience of managing client engagements
- Willingness to speak at seminars
This VAT Senior Manager will ideally be CTA qualified or studying towards the final stages of the qualifications. In addition, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and be confident in dealing with partners and clients, with the ability to work under pressure in a friendly environment.
What do the firm offer?
- Able to offer a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression
- Competitive annual salary depending upon experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme as appropriate
- 25 days annual leave as well as being entitled to buy or sell up to five days holiday a year
- Interest free season ticket loan on completion of probationary period
- Company car or Car Allowance
- Group life cover of four times salary which you may increase under the reward centre flexible benefits programme
- Contributory pension scheme (firm contribute 5% for Senior Manager
- Salary review annually in October
- Eligibility for the firm's private medical insurance scheme upon completion of probationary period
- Eligibility for the firm's Profit Sharing Plan
- Access to a number of other benefits with preferential rates under the flexible benefits programme, which include health screening/GP support, child care vouchers, critical illness cover and private medical insurances
Get in contact with Chris Barnett to discuss this VAT Senior Manager role or the firm in more detail.
Tel: 0207 123 5059
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.