In-House Tax Accountant - Financial Services
Do you want to make a move In-House?
Are you experienced with Tax compliance and reporting?
Do you want to experience excellent career progression?
Work for this 'people first' business who have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education. So much so that they offer study support for the ideal applicant to either finish a current qualification or begin a new tax or accounting qualification. This business offers a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Diverse and inclusive colleague base
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to be involved with the different projects across the business
- Study Support
- Commitment to career progression
- Excellent internal mobility
If you're keen on taking the next steps in your career, here's what you need to know:
- You'll need to be experienced in preparing tax returns for UK entities.
- Have experience coordinating the timely preparation and completion of income tax provision/ deferred tax.
- You'll need accounting, tax and finance experience - this is essential, with a strong understanding of tax legislation.
- Someone with a compliance background but an advisory/growth mindset
- Someone ambitious likely planning to pursue CTA/ACCA/ACA qualifications
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone who is confident and can hit the ground running
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for don't hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.