Corporate Tax Associate
Corporate Tax Associate - London - up to £50,000
The Managing Directors in the UK have a reputation for technical excellence in their specialisms and have long experience in building successful teams. They are known as thought leaders, entrepreneurial thinkers and subject matter experts; their calibre has been proven as they built their previous careers in the Big 4 and industry.
The international corporate tax team delivers a broad spectrum of corporate and international tax work, working closely with the transfer pricing, indirect tax and private equity teams. There will be some compliance (e.g. tax returns, year-end disclosures and R&D claims). This Corporate Tax Associate will work in the corporate international team to provide support in the delivery of work to its rapidly expanding multinational client base. Your main responsibilities:
- Providing advice regarding complex tax technical issues in UK and international corporate tax
- Joining clients on-site ensuring the successful delivery of projects and hands-on involvement
- Providing solutions to client's corporate tax challenges
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax provisions and computations
- Liaising with Tax and across the globe and coordinating international advice on client issue
The successful Corporate Tax Associate will be
- ICAEW or ICAS qualified (ATT or CTA in addition is advantageous)
- Experience of UK corporate tax compliance and advisory experience
- Knowledge of managing projects, including scheduling, budgeting, client communication
For more information on this Corporate Tax Associate role or the firm, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.