Assistant Tax Manager
If you want to be a part of a brand with a global reputation at a pivotal and busy period for their M&A plans then consider joining this busy impressive financial services business. This FTSE listed business is built on a long and rich history and they are now looking to find an assistant tax manager who can help with their advisory and compliance service.
The key components of this role involve:
- Preparing and in some cases reviewing tax reporting output
- Preparing and revising UK corporation tax returns
- Supporting the tax managers on advisory and technical issues
- Undertaking tax technical research
The ideal candidate for this assistant tax manager role is:
- Someone who is ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified
- Someone with experience of working in a regulated financial environment
- Experience of working in UK corporate tax
- Experience of working with corporate tax software
- Someone who is pro-active and can manage their own workloads
- Someone who can hit the ground running
- Excellent at Excel
So now you know the role and what you need to begin a career as their assistant tax manager, keep reading to find out how they can benefit you…. You can expect:
- To be a part of social culture and social events
- A diverse and inclusive colleague base
- New offices
- The prestige and expertise of a FTSE listed company
- To work within a market leading global business
- A large, high performing tax team with a wealth of experience
Does this sound like the kind of assistant tax manager role you've been looking for? If so don't hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or at email@example.com to get the ball rolling for this process.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.