Part-time Accountant in North Yorkshire
A multi-disciplinary accountancy practice are looking for a part time Accountant to join their offices in Knaresborough. The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified, part-qualified or QBE with several years of experience in accountancy practice.
The role will be for 2 – 3 days per week to prepare year-end accounts and the firm can offer flexibility in relation to which days/hours.
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £25-30k pro-rata range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.