Bookkeeper in North Yorkshire
A multi-disciplinary accountancy practice are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their offices in Knaresborough. The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified with experience in accountancy practice.
The role will involve both bookkeeping and admin work. Payroll experience would also be an advantage.
Salary dependent on experience but likely to be within the £16-19k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are AAT qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.