Accounts Senior or Semi-Senior in Skipton
An accountancy practice in Skipton are looking for an Accounts Senior or Semi-Senior to join their offices. The ideal candidate will be either fully qualified or QBE and able to hit the ground running. You should have at least 3-5 years of accountancy practice experience.
The role will include accounts preparation and CT compliance. A good working knowledge of Sage, Digita and Xero would be highly advantageous.
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £28-40k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.