Personal Tax Manager
Personal Tax Manager - London - £55,000 - £70,000
This top 30 award winning accountancy and business advisory firm are currently experiencing a period of exciting growth which shows no sign of slowing down. This has created the demand for a Personal Tax Manager who will act as a manager for a full portfolio of general practice clients or the choice to be a specialist with dedicated/referred client base.
Why this firm?
You will receive a competitive salary within a relaxed and professional environment whilst receiving an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Professional qualification support, including professional subscriptions, study materials, study leave and exam costs
- Bonus on passing each of the 3 levels of the ACA with first time passes
- Bonus or salary review on qualification
- Contributory pension scheme
- Ability to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Shares after 1 years service
- Social activities/charitable events
- UK200 Lifestyle retail discount benefits
They also have a smart working culture which means that you have flexibility to work when and where you want so long as it does not disrupt your clients, study or your team. The firm will do everything to make sure that you're comfortable working at your best.
As Personal Tax Manager, you will:
- Act as a manager of a full portfolio of general practice clients or as a specialist consultant without portfolio
- Have full responsibility for portfolio WIP, billing procedures and debtor control with liaison with the appropriate Partners
- Seek business development opportunities for compliance/ added value/ specialist work with existing and new clients
- Be the main point of contact for compliance and general queries from clients within own portfolio
- Effectively delegate to, plus development and mentoring of client servicing team
To be successful in this Personal Tax Manager role, you will need to be:
- CTA Part Qualified or full qualified
- Have gained substantial Personal Tax experience in the past
- Effective team leader, produces reliable results and respects the team
For more information on this Personal Tax Manager role, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.