Payroll Administrator - Client Payroll
AJ Chambers are currently working with a well-established firm who is seeking an Payroll Administrator, to join their friendly team.
- Processing fortnightly, monthly & quarterly client payroll for various sized clients
- Investigating unusual requests from clients on output figures.
- Providing reports to the client detailing data and cost analysis in the appropriate confidential method.
- Monthly letters to payroll clients detailing Inland Revenue payments required
- Completing regular checks of statutory information held on STAR, and obtaining deficiencies identified.
- End of year compliance including P35s/P60s etc.
- On-going compliance such as P45s and starter checklists etc.
- Liaising with clients and dealing with ad hoc queries via telephone and email
- Submit electronic data to HMRC each month in line with RTI procedures.
- Auto enrolment input processing.
- SMP & SSP - knowledge of statutory payments & salary sacrifice.
If you feel you would be suitable, please get in touch with Jack Dwyer at AJ Chambers