FCCA/ACCA Accountant in Central London
A progressive multi-office accountancy practice is looking for an Accountant to join their Central London offices. The ideal candidate will be FCCA/ACCA with several years of practice experience.
You will be required to meet and advise clients and then carry out any work that follows. You should have previous experience in a similar position and be comfortable dealing with clients on a regular basis.
This role would suit a confident, passionate candidate who is keen to develop their career in accountancy.
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £33-37k range plus bonus. While some remote working may be possible, you should live within easy commuting distance of Central London.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.