Employment Tax Manager
Employment Tax Manager - London - up to £70,000
This growing Mid-Tier firm are currently in the period of extended growth which has created the need for an Employment Tax Manager to bridge the gap between the Employment Tax Director and Employment Tax Senior.
This role will give you the opportunity to advise clients on a wide range of Employment Tax and National Insurance matters which can include:
- Expenses policies
- Risk Management
- Termination payments
- Employment status
- Salary sacrifice and optional remuneration arrangements
- HM Revenue & Customs reviews and enquiries
- Remuneration and benefits planning
- Employer Compliance
Further to this, you will also gain exposure to Share schemes, restructuring, livery compliance, international issues.
You will be the main point of contact for the clients you work with. The average size of these clients will be between 20-50 million across a wide range of sectors including Not for Profit, Property, Media, Hospitality, Financial Services, a number of high-profile clients from Sports Involvement.
Overview of the culture:
- Dynamic growing team
- Team are very closely-knit meaning that support is always there should you need it
- Sociable culture, often going out for drinks
- Relaxed team environment, allowed to work autonomously with no micromanagement
- Currently supporting 2 charities which leads to a wide range of sporting events and activities
What makes them unique?
- Collaborative culture - one office firm is a great advantage as it leads to a lot of cross-selling as well as a lot of referred work
- Flows of information - due to it being a one office firm it is east to chat with other teams, if there is any crossover
- Pure Employment Tax Team - it is a dedicated Employment Tax Team which most other mid-tiers do not have
- Growing business - has experienced double digit growth over the past 4 years and shows no sign of stopping
If you feel your profile would be a good fit for this Employment Tax Manager, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.