A&F Chambers are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client, a top accountancy practice, in Ipswich.
This role would be ideal for someone who has had significant exposure with preparing management accounts and ideally qualified or studying towards an AAT or ACCA qualification although this is not essential.
Our client will consider individuals who have experience in an accountancy practice or an in-house background.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare and submit quarterly Management Accounts
- Quarterly prepayments and accruals
- Prepare annual forecasts and budgets
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Prepare Profit & Loss schedules
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end reporting
- Cash flow forecasts
- Prepare and present turnover reports
- Aged debt analysis
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- IT Literate, with knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a driver with own car, as there will be occasional travel to client offices
- Self-motivated with a strong eye for detail
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Full time, permanent role