Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial sector worldwide, employing 900 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East.
They have had a presence in London since the inception of the Group who provides UK corporate, domiciliary and administrative services to international business companies, UK companies and Limited Liability Partnerships.
They are seeking a talented professional accountant to join their thriving London West End office. Client-focused and service-oriented, they employ individuals who are professionally minded, committed and able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
They have an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Accountant to join their corporate services team on a full or part time basis.
- Meeting with clients and potential clients. Preparing meeting notes and client proposals
- Bookkeeping and preparing annual accounts for client companies
- Preparing tax returns and liaising with HMRC
- Processing VAT applications and preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Managing client payrolls
- Preparing various client financial reports
- Procuring and maintaining client engagement letters and due diligence documentation
- Passionate individual committed to delivering their best in a high paced and demanding work environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with deadlines and targets.
- A team player, but able to work independently and to take the initiative
- Keen attention to detail
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years practical experience with an accounting practice, with exposure to a variety of clients
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP
- Excellent IT skills- Excel/ QuickBooks
- ACCA/ ACA qualified or part qualified
An attractive compensation package is available and will be based upon the successful candidate's relevant experience and overall suitability for the position.
How to Apply:
Your application pack, which will be treated in strict confidence, should include a CV and a Cover Letter clearly outlining the skills and attributes you would bring to this role, your current salary or salary expectation and whether you are looking for a full or part time position.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accountant, Management Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, Finance Manager, Finance Controller will also be considered for this role.