Assistant Accountant in Bristol
A progressive accountancy practice are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their offices on the outskirts of Bristol. The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified with 2-3 years of post-qualification practice experience. The firm specialises in cloud accounting and therefore a good working knowledge of cloud accounting software is highly advantageous for this role.
Salary is dependent upon experience but likely to be in the £20-24k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are AAT qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.