Mixed Tax Senior Manager
Mixed Tax Senior Manager - London - £80,000 - £90,000
This independent, dynamic firm based in the heart of London are seeking a Mixed Tax Senior Manager to provide high level technical support to the Partners and Directors as well as staff management responsibilities.
This individual will be a private client tax specialist with sufficient wider tax knowledge to be comfortable giving initial advice to partners and clients in relation to a range of taxes. The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of managers and staff members and can expect to work on interesting on a variety of HNWIs, OMBs and corporate clients.
As Mixed Tax Senior Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Run a portfolio of up to 50 of the firm's most complex clients
- Work with partners and directors on ad hoc consultancy projects
- Manage, support, and mentor staff
- Work with the Manager group to ensure high-quality ITR compliance is delivered on time for clients across the tax team
- Provide technical support to the team in relation to complex matters (including review of work where needed)
- Manage WIP, billing and recoverability
This Mixed Tax Senior Manager will have:
- The CTA qualification
- Mixed tax experience preferably with a personal tax bias
- Proven track record of managing projects to tight deadlines and within budget
- Experience of planning and advisory work, ideally share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile
Get in contact with Chris Barnett for mote information about the Mixed Tax Senior Manager role or the firm.
Phone: 0207 123 5059
Email: [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.