Audit Assistant Manager - Charities - Top 20 Practice
Audit Assistant Manager - Charities - Top 20 practice - Central London
Salary - £49,000 - £54,000 + benefits
- Are you an Audit Assistant Manager passionate about the Not for Profit sectors?
- Do you want to work for a Top 20 accountancy practice, known for retaining top talent?
If you are an Audit Assistant Manager with experience in the not-for-profit sector and is keen to progress into a role with a portfolio of clients entirely from the charity sector, this would be the ideal role for you. You would be working with children's and environmental charities as well as livery organisations and schools with incomes up to £15m. This is an opportunity with a highly reputable Top 20 accountancy practice, who has won multiple awards over the last few years..
Benefits for this Audit Assistant Manager role:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + buy/sell days holiday scheme
- Endless list of benefits including managers bonus scheme, group pension scheme, interest free season ticket, life assurance cover, health screening, GP support, childcare voucher and more
- Work for a firm with amazing reputation in the market
- Established and loyal client base
- Friendly and supportive team
This impressive firm is urgently looking for an ACA/ACCA qualified professional with broad experience within the not-for-profit sector. As an Audit Assistant Manager, you need to possess excellent communication skills as you will be the main point of contact for clients, Partners and team members. Strong technical knowledge is a must as you will be leading audit engagements as well as training junior members of the team. Confidence, commercial awareness and drive for success are key skills which describe the perfect candidate. Knowledge of the Charities SORP as well as VAT and tax matter related to tasks would be a bonus.
As an Audit Assistant Manager (charities) you will be:
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Supporting the Audit team
- Providing due diligence and internal control
- Providing support and advise to clients
- Training and developing junior members of the team
The client is looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their busy charity department ASAP. Do not miss your chance to apply, send your application today or get in touch with Nadia Atanasova for further discussion.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.