Location - Central London
Salary - £45,000 - £48,000 + great benefits
- Do you want to join a Top 40 forward-thinking accountancy practice with fantastic reputation in the market?
- Are you ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified professional with 3 years' experience in Audit?
This is a great opportunity for a commercially-minded individual who wants to join a reputable practice which has been established for over 40 years. Friendly atmosphere, transparency and drive for success are the 3 things that best describe this impressive firm and the people who work in the audit team. If you want to join a company where your colleagues can become your friends, you can progress quickly and will be supported by Partners, this would be the right move for you!
As the Audit Senior you will be:
- Leading audit engagements of various size from planning to completion
- Supervising and training junior members of the staff
- Reviewing work and providing feedback to juniors
- Working on a portfolio of clients ranging from various industries including financial services firms, retail companies, law firms, software companies, travel agents and start ups
The successful Audit Senior will:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Have at least 3 years' experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have led audits from planning to completion
- Have experience in supervising junior members of the team
- Have experience in accounting software (CCH, Quickbooks, Caseware)
- Have knowledge of UK GAAP
- Have excellent communication skills
If you want to work in a close-knit and fast-paced team in a quickly progressing accountancy practice where you can take control of your career do not hesitate to apply. The interviews for this Audit Senior are taking place ASAP. For further information contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.