Accounts & Audit Staff
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified / part qualified ACCA individual with minimum 3 years practical experience in a good size UK accountancy firm. You will apply your knowledge of ISAs and UK Accounting Standards extensively. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Managing a portfolio of clients that will vary in size and complexity, · Preparing complete financial statements under UK Accounting Standards from scratch records or from client’s trial balance.
· Conducting ISA audit as part of an audit team, · VAT preparation for portfolio of clients,
· Computation of corporation tax and completion of companies tax returns.
To qualify for the above position the following are selection criteria’s –
· Minimum 3 years practical work experience in both audit and accounting gained in the UK,
· Work experience in UK accounting practices (candidates with experience in industry only will not be considered)
· ACCA qualified / part qualified,
· Worked independently or with minimal supervision in previous workplace,
· Practical experience in Sage Line 50 & IRIS Accounts Production (desirable – not a requirement).
Please click the 'Apply' button to make your application.