Commercial Finance Business Partner
This role is to partner with branch managers, to improve business performance through the use of financial understanding, commercial insight, process improvement and project management.
This Commercial Finance Business Partner role is for a well known and well regarded organisation based in Birmingham.
- Support the Commercial FD in the strategy development and subsequent business delivery.
- Monitor and review financial performance against budgets and agreed action plans for all designated areas, ensuring prompt and appropriate actions are implemented to correct any issues
- Support Senior Management in continuously identifying performance improvement initiatives and the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic plans
- Liaise with regional team members to coordinate all bottom-up planning processes (budget and quarterly forecasts) and coordinate the activities within the controlling team. Help resolve reporting issues and where necessary provide guidance on corrective operational actions
- Interpret, communicate and present financial data and operational plans; support, prepare and co-lead the monthly regional performance review
- Appraise capital expenditure projects and give independent objective advice; monitor their implementation
- Work with the team and key stakeholders to ensure sound and improving financial performance across the business
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with extensive experience of working in a commercial environment.
This is a 6 month assignment and will involve some travel.