Are you an Audit Senior, looking to join a top 100 firm, based within Bury St Edmunds?
Due to the growth in workload, this leading firm are seeking someone to help support there already strong audit team.
- You will be assisting on larger audit assignments within the team as required
- You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs
- Undertaking a mixed role, including audit and accounts, both in the office and at client premises
- Supporting the more junior members of staff with their queries and needs
- Keeping your hand in tax matters for certain clients in your portfolio. Additional training can be provided, and support will be given for anyone who wishes to complete further exams
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous, or other similar software packages
- Qualified to ICAEW/ACCA or by experience
- A proven background in Audit within a UK practice is essential, as is front line client contact
- A working knowledge of corporation tax would be helpful
- Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning and have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Bury St Edmunds