Our are looking for a Balance sheet Reporting Manager to play a key part in our Finance business in Milton Keynes.
Our client is a leading consultancy business
You will form part of the firm's management, statutory and specialist accounting function supporting the senior management and managing a small team. Your technical expertise will be critical to the ongoing development of our Finance teams.
- Ensuring the integrity of the monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet and supporting reconciliations.
- Work alongside the firm's Financial Controls Director to review and substantiate balances held on the firm wide balance sheet.
- Ongoing project work around consolidating and refining the firm's balance sheet control processes and documentation.
- Oversee on a monthly basis the balance sheet reconciliations process for payroll, loans, company investments and fixed assets.
- Work alongside Firms Tax in the preparation of the quarterly VAT returns and partial exemption calculation and provisioning.
- Work in conjunction with the statutory reporting team to provide appropriate audit evidence as per external auditor requirements.
- Assist in the documentation and maintenance of the firms accounting policies.
- You must be a qualified accountant
- Have a working knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- An ability to work effectively within the team as well as being able to work on own initiative
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to develop effective relationships with all levels across the business
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Competitive Package including flexible working