Financial Reporting Manager
As Financial Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial reporting within the Oxfordshire NHS Trust, as well as managing a Systems and Costings accountant and streamline the trust's financial systems with the health sector.
The client is a prestigious NHS trust based in the Oxford area with a strong track record and a stable financial team. This client provides this opportunity for a new role as Financial Reporting Manager within a well-established team and a fantastic end goal of helping to improve the level of medical care the public receive in the area.
The role as Financial Reporting Manager includes, but is not limited to;
- To contribute to corporate strategy, policy and decision-making within the Trust by providing direction and support
- Support the directors and managers and contribute to issues relating to service modernisation
- Responsible for all financial reporting both internal and external - be responsible for the delivery of a timely and comprehensive accounting service
- Provide pro-active financial and management advice with direction and support to the relevant Directorates in line with statutory financial duties and Trust requirements
You as the successful candidate will have;
- Completed a CCAB recognised accountancy qualification
- Experience of managing a financial function, either within the public or private sector
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of payroll systems, finance ledgers
- Strong work/life balance
- Very good government pension
- Excellent annual leave package