Are you seeking an exciting opportunity, within a well-established accountancy firm?
This firm is offering full study support and so this could be the ideal opportunity for you to develop your accounts knowledge, in a great working environment.
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Learning the day to day duties of an accountant, with the assistance from more senior members of the team
- The Ideal Candidate:
- Enthusiastic about learning the accountancy industry
- Prepared to study AAT and ACA/ACCA, however the firm is offering full study support
- Detail orientated and organised
- Previous experience in an accountancy firm
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Trainee Accountant - Brentwood