Semi Senior Accountant
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking for a fresh start in a leading-independent firm?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility and gain exposure to more complex accounts for some very interesting clients.
- Accounts preparation
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- Liaising directly with clients
- Various bookkeeping duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years??? experience
- AAT part qualified/qualified
- Solid exposure in accounts preparation
- General knowledge of IRIS is preferred
- Audit experience would be ideal but not essential
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Lowestoft