Semi Senior Accountant
A top 50 accountancy firm are seeking a Semi Senior Accountant, to join their growing team, based within Ipswich.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years??? experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their professional development.
Semi Senior Accountant Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing some personal tax returns and corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 2 years??? experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Solid exposure in managing accounts
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Ipswich