An award-winning accountancy practice in Bury St Edmunds are recruiting for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and successful team.
This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step and progress their career at an excellent training firm. They are offering full study support for the right candidate, to grow in a progressive and supportive environment.
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a professional practice environment
- Have proven experience in the preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts to review stage
- Have a basic knowledge of income and corporation tax
- Confident IT user with previous experience using Microsoft Excel
- Be familiar with Sage Line 50, previous experience of Xero would also be beneficial
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and coherently with clients and colleagues
- Work closely with management and report directly to partners
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Bury St Edmunds