A leading firm based in Romford are seeking an Accounts Senior, to join their strong accounts team.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified; however, our client is willing to meet exceptional candidates if their experience is sufficient and they possess the necessary attributes.
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of Iris, QuickBooks and Sage
- Recent, relevant experience in a practice environment
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however support will be provided if some experience is lacking
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with an outgoing personality
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment to tight deadlines
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Romford