Head of Finance
The Head of Finance is responsible for implementing and developing a sound financial strategy. You are expected to make sure that all financial resources are managed efficiently and effectively whilst managing and developing a large team.
My client is a Public Sector and Government funded organisation based in South Oxfordshire responsible for maintaining a vital service across the UK.
The key responsibilities for the Head of Finance will be:
- Taking a lead on the development and implementation of the financial strategy
- Support the new Business Partnering model in the delivery of their internal service
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and financial planning process to create a long term 5 year plan
- Work alongside the shared service team to develop and improve the efficiency of financial process and systems to provide the most effective service
- Responsible for cost modelling and financial planning to mitigate risk and ensure key control and accountability
- Oversee the development and progression of a large team
- Able to focus on the 'value-add' activities essential to growing the financial offering to the organisation
- This list is not exhaustive
The successful candidate for the Head of Finance will:
- Be ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified
- Have demonstrable experience of team management
- Be able to think outside of the box
- Be able to interpret/analyse complex financial and statistical data
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be a confident presenter and communicator
My client is offering a basic salary of £45,000 - £55,000 with extensive benefits, please give me a call for more details.