Corporate Tax Manager (Film & TV)
Corporate Tax Manager (Film & TV) - London - £60,000 - £70,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Manager to join the corporate tax team in London assisting with the Film & TV Client Base.
The substantial growth of the firm's offering in the creative sector means that an additional Corporate Tax Manager is required to support existing clients and to capitalise on new opportunities.
You will get the chance to work with clients such as:
- Hollywood Film Studios
- Leading independent film production
- Large Television Production companies in both the UK and USA
- Leading Video Game publishers and developers
- Range of related industry companies such as post-production and visual effects providers, film financiers and agents
The successful Corporate Tax Manager will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of corporate tax clients, and for dealing with a wide variety of compliance and advisory services. Duties will include:
- Reviewing and submitting Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
- Advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for these and other Creative Sector Tax Credits
- Advising on Production Structures and reviewing structure documentation to ensure they are compliant
- Managing the corporate tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
- Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share schemes
This Corporate Tax Manager will be:
- Educated to at least A level and will have obtained a relevant professional qualification (ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experienced at Manager level in a corporate tax role
- Committed and experienced corporate tax advisor who is already operating as a Manager, with excellent technical and organisational skills
For more information about this Corporate Tax Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.