VAT Senior Manager
VAT Senior Manager - London - £80,000 - £90,000
Do you want to join a firm that offers clear and achievable career progression?
Would you like to work a role which entirely advisory?
This Top 20 firm are looking for an experienced VAT specialist to join our London based commercial VAT advisory team to work closely with the National Head of VAT. The successful candidate will be someone who is ambitious and wants to progress joining initially as a VAT Senior Manager.
As VAT Senior Manager, you must have strong technical skills and experience and have a detailed up to date knowledge of VAT issues. There will be a particular focus on experience of land and property, partial exemption and business / non-business appointments would be desirable. This team has a wide and varied mix of clients which means that the successful candidate will be constantly exposed to different clients and a range of different technical problems.
The main responsibilities for this VAT Senior Manager will work across a wide range of clients and individuals advising on many different aspects of VAT advisory, dispute resolution, transaction and liability matters. Other responsibilities will be providing advice through face to face meetings and supporting internal partners and staff on a variety of different VAT issues.
The ideal VAT Senior Manager will possess:
- Experience of VAT across sectors and a good understanding of VAT principles
- A commercial outlook when delivering advice and find opportunities to develop new business
- Good client handling skills
- The ability to explain complex issues in a way non-VAT experts will understand - dealing directly with non-VAT partners and other technical staff
- Experience of managing client engagements
- Willingness to speak at seminars
For more information on this VAT Senior Manager or the VAT team please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.