Personal Tax Manager
A brand new Personal Tax Manager role for an Investment Management business has arisen in the heart of Liverpool city centre. This is an opportunity for an experienced tax specialist to manage a diverse portfolio of HNWI clients.
This is a leading financial services business that provides personal tax, probate and trust services, including formation, administration, compliance and planning. The Personal Tax Manager will manage a portfolio of high net worth and diverse clients, ensuring efficient and timely administration of their taxation affairs and to assist the department with technical tax queries.
As Personal Tax Manager you will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
- Collating information in order to enable the preparation and submission to HMRC of clients Tax Returns and calculation of tax liabilities accordingly
- Providing advice to clients and investment managers regarding all tax related matters, to include interaction with complex financial structures as appropriate
- Efficient client handling by means of correspondence, telephone conversations, e-mails and/or at meetings
- Liaising with colleagues to relay or provide technical information and general advice as required
- Planning and managing chargeable time effectively in order to achieve and meet critical deadlines.
- Regularly review work in progress and debtor control relating to own client portfolio
- Present a positive and professional manner to clients, colleagues and professional contacts in order to market the services of the Trust Company at all times
- Remain objective under pressure and continue to work productively and in a focused way
- Adhere to all departmental procedures and support colleagues where appropriate and necessary
- ACA or CTA qualified or a wealth of previous personal tax experience if not qualified
- Team worker,
- Strong attention to detail in order to maintain a high level of accuracy within agreed, strict deadlines
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills, given this is a client facing role
Up to £50,000 dependent on experience and the opportunity to work with an industry leading business.