A&F Chambers are recruiting for an Accountant to join our client in Southend-On-Sea on a fixed term basis (6 months).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be assisting with getting the accounts ready for audit and will see the process through until the accounts are fully audited
- You will also be responsible for answering queries, preparing extra schedules and journals
- You may also be required to cover the Management Accounts preparation for the new financial year during the contract.
- Must be available to start at short notice
- Ideally, you will be fully qualified (CIMA or ACCA) however, this is not essential for the right candidate.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
My client is happy to provide training to the right candidate
- Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5:30PM
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Temporary 6-month fixed term contract
- Interviews available immediately