AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a well-established firm of chartered accountants, seeking an Accounts Assistant, based in St Ives.
Are you looking for a challenging role, as well as an exciting new opportunity?
Our client is offering full study support for your ACA/ACCA exams, so this really is an unmissable opportunity for a new accountant, to join a great firm.
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- General bookkeeping duties
- Completion of all aspects of payroll from start to finish
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
- VAT returns and CIS returns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of VAT, Payroll and Bookkeeping
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified
- At least 2 years??? experience within a public practice
- General knowledge of IRIS, Xero and Quickbooks
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for progressing your career
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scot Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant ??? St Ives
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly