AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a well-established firm of chartered accountants, seeking an Accounts Assistant, based in St Ives.
Are you looking for a challenging role, as well as an exciting new opportunity?
Our client is offering full study support for your ACA/ACCA exams, so this really is an unmissable opportunity for a new accountant, to join a great firm.
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- General bookkeeping duties
- Completion of all aspects of payroll from start to finish
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
- VAT returns and CIS returns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of VAT, Payroll and Bookkeeping
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified
- At least 2 years??? experience within a public practice
- General knowledge of IRIS, Xero and Quickbooks
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for progressing your career
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scot Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant ??? St Ives