Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
This is a high profile 12 month contract with a leading Financial Services organisation in Birmingham. It is to provide technical accounting and regulatory reporting insights, to support the end to end financial reporting process.
Leading FTSE 100 Financial Services Organisation in the Birmingham.
- Provide technical accounting and regulatory reporting support across the team, department and business to contribute to a compliant end to end financial reporting process.
- Monitor the technical accounting and regulatory reporting environment for impacts on financial reporting.
- Manage technical issues across the department, liaising with key stakeholders such as Group Finance and External Auditors to bring issues to a timely and satisfactory conclusion.
- Produce high quality papers providing sound analysis and recommendations
- Support the technical accounting needs of business change projects and external developments such as IFRS 17.
- Maintain a Financial Reporting calendar and support the management of the team in delivery of the outputs.
- Contribute to the production of quality analysis and commentary in support of the entity and group reporting.
- Qualified Accountant
- A track record of producing sound technical accounting analysis.
- Able to communicate confidently, asserting influence at all levels and across functions.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
This is a 12 month contract paying up to £62000 + benefits.