Financial Accountant - First move from practice
Global market leading business. Excellent first move from practice into a global business.
Broad Financial Accountant role including IFRS.
My client, based near Weybridge, is a global market leader.
* To own the migration, transfer and integration of accounting processes
* To assist with the month end close including journals, analysis and reporting
* Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations to a high level with strong support and reasoning
* Prepare and submit audit information to a professional standard
* Prepare UK GAAP/IFRS trial balance and financial statements
* Understand and work with the differences between US GAAP and UK GAAP/IFRS
* Take on key projects such as business cases, technical memos, detailed analysis and operational reviews
* Assist the UK Head of Accounting with process improvements
* Build close working relationships with the rest of the UK Finance team as well as intercompany partners
* Work across the organization's matrix structure, providing support to those that need it and obtaining information when it is required
* Strive for continuous process improvements.
To be considered you will be ACA or ACCA qualified making the first move from practice.
Salary to £50,000 plus excellent benefits.