Interim Group Financial Reporting Manager
This role will entail responsibility for the company's group financial reporting process over year end and the audit process. You will fulfil this integral role sat at the core of the finance function, reporting into the Chief Financial Officer.
This is a fast-growth, acquisitive business with a great culture and an exciting and developing brand. The culture they have fostered is one of a putting their staff and customers first.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Co-ordination and preparation of the year end annual and interim reports for the group under IFRS reporting standards
- Providing overview of the group's month end results and preparation of the schedules for the board
- Taking full ownership of the balance sheet, working capital, intercompanies, and VAT
- Looking after the audit process (Big 4 auditors) and being their main point of contact to deal with any issues / queries
- Looking after accounting for any acquisitions
- Management of a small team
- Assisting with systems automation and other process improvement
You will be fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and have strong experience of financial reporting and group consolidations. Experience of IFRS would be strongly desirable; previous exposure to SOX would be really ideal but is not essential.
A background working in audit / practice would be strongly advantageous, but again is not essential.
You will have Advanced Excel, and ideally experience of using large company ERP and consolidation systems such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and/or Cognos. You will be highly numerate, have demonstrable problem-solving skills, and have the ability to build relationships across the finance team.
If you have the right skill set and background for this, and feel that you could be a good fit for what this company require, please contact Mark Dacre at