Senior Accountant job in Wolverhampton, West Midlands working for an established firm of accountants with a great reputation.
This a brilliant opportunity for an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant who is looking to join a rapidly growing accountancy firm.
As a progressive firm of accountants, our client provides a range of accountancy services to their varied client portfolio which stretches across the West Midlands and includes Sole traders, SMEs, HNWIs, OMBs and Partnerships.
Reporting directly to a Client Manager the Senior Accountant will play an integral role within the accountancy firm.
The Senior Accountant will undertake a range of general accounting services including:
- Managing a client portfolio
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Reviewing the accounts work of more junior staff
- Tax computations (personal and corporate)
- Holding client meetings and providing relevant business advice
- Assisting in the management of the practice
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Wolverhampton, West Midlands together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.